Linksys is one of the most popular router brands among users due to various reasons. Some of the renowned and commonly used Linksys routers are WRT54G, WRT610n, and the Linksys e4200. Despite this popularity, end-users find themselves with different challenges and problems. In this case, a Linksys router support company can help you resolve the issues, irrespective of its severity and difficulty.
Some of the common questions asked by users are mentioned below:
Which are the popular Linksys router models available in the market?
Linksys WRT54G, Linksys WRT610N, Linksys e4200, Linksys e1000, Linksys WRt54gl, Linksys wrt300n and many more.
How to reset Linksys router password?
Users can contact Linksys router support professionals to reset your username and password. Follow the below process:
- Step 1 – Press and hold the reset button on the Linksys router for approximately 30 seconds while it is turned on.
- Step 2 – When the Power, Internet, and WLAN indication lights turn back on, release the reset button.
- Step 3 – Connect your laptop to the router using an Ethernet cable and open the web browser.
- Step 4 – Enter 192.168.1.1 in the address bar followed by clicking the “Enter” key to access the router admin page.
- Step 5 – Enter “admin” for the login and “admin” for the router password if you have a newer Linksys router. If older, then the login name may be blank.
- Step 6 – Proceed with the setup of the Linksys router.
What computer operating system does my Linksys router support?
The router supports these operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows XP SP3
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 and above
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Mac OSX 10.4.9
- Mac OSX 10.4.11
- Mac OSX 10.5 latest update
- Mac OSX 10.6 latest update
What if my Linksys router is not responding?
You might need Linksys tech support assistance. You should find a professional company like Icognix.net and discuss your query with them.
How to contact professional Linksys router support company?
Users can contact certified Linksys tech support expert via web chat, phone call or email. You can contact them by calling their Toll Free Linksys technical support number 1-888-479-2017 You can also email them your router issue on email@example.com.
How do I find my DSL settings?
If you have a DSL or cable modem, you received your login settings from the company that provides your Internet service. If you’re not sure what those are, contact the professional Linksys router support company.
For speedy solution, users can contact linksysroutersupport.org– professional Linksys router support company by calling on their Linksys technical support number at 1888-479-2017 (Toll Free).